|Job Title||Admin & Finance Assistant (UNV)|
|Job Location||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|How To Apply||Apply Online|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
Description United Nations Population Fund-UNFPA Latest Jobs In Islamabad 2022
United Nations Population Fund-UNFPA Latest Jobs In Islamabad 2022 applications are being invited based In Islamabad, Pakistan for the position of Admin & Finance Assistant (UNV). The Admin/Finance Assistant provides Administrative and Financial support services ensuring high quality, accuracy and consistency of work. The Admin/Finance Assistant works in close collaboration with the programme, administration and finance staff as required exchanging information and supporting programme delivery.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Under the direct supervision of the International Operations Manager, the UN National Volunteer will perform the following tasks: Human Resources:
- Be vigilant during breaks, review handmade break cards and have them signed by the appropriate staff and subsequent authorization by management, extract details from daily attendance sheet and help work out the break balance between ATLAS records
- Contact the UNFPA HR focus on the monthly record of annual leave in respect of office staff and report any deductions.
- Assists in the preparation and finalization of TAs, SCs and ICs in conjunction with UNFPA HR Focal Point, serves as chief of staff during the interview and prepared the recommendations of the interview panel based on the opinion of the members of the firm’s confidential interview panel;
- Prepare applications for renewal and extension of TAs, SCs and ICs contract;
- Ensuring that all payment certificates in respect of all vendors and ICs are properly prepared and signed and approved by the relevant management and Head Office respectively;
- Act as travel focal point for the back-office, and calculate travel entitlements, communicate with travel agents for the most direct and economical options, analysis, and finalizing the tickets for whole office and create requisitions.
- Maintain updated Travel Database for back-office on regular basis for monitoring purposes;
- Ensure that all pending obligations towards travel companies are reviewed and reconciled and submitted to Finance Unit in a timely manners;
- Maintain all travel related files for audit purposes.
- Analyze and review information in Travel Authorization and Travel claims for SM with related appropriate documents such as travel authorization and claim;
- Review, analyze, check and reconcile bills, invoice and receipts from vendor on timely manner and before submission to Finance Unit for processing;
- Assist the Administration in preparing request for Direct Payments for non-PO payments.
- Create requisitions for all operations activities (premises, utilities, supplies, staff accommodation and travel related payments).
- Act as focal point for hotel room reservation for all incoming missions and whenever required and maintain monthly record for the rooms;
- Assist Staff in obtaining visas and travel arrangements;
- Check and verify all office procurement requests for accuracy;
- Review entitlements-related claims and reports;
- Provide advice and guidance to staff with respect to administrative procedures, processes and practices
- Age: 18 to 26 Years
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in admin & finance
- 2 years of relevant work experience.
- English, Level: Working knowledge, Desirable