Description University Of Engineering & Applied Sciences Swat Latest Jobs 2022
On this page, all the information regarding University Of Engineering & Applied Sciences Swat Latest Jobs 2022. Applications are invited against the following positions for the Government of Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa Funded Project” Establishment of the University of Engineering & Applied Sciences, Swat” purely on a contract basis. This advertisement is taken from the daily Jung Newspaper.
|Job Details University Of Engineering & Applied Sciences Swat Latest Jobs 2022
|University Of Engineering & Applied Sciences Swat
|Masters Degree (16-years of Education), LLB
|03 – 06 Years
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group
- Additional Director International Linkages BPS-19
- Monitoring & EvalutionManager BPS-18
- Law Officer BPS-17
- Total Vacancies – 03
- Masters Degree (16-years of Education), LLB from HEC recognized University
- Having 03 to 06 Years of experience in the relevant area of field
- In-service candidates must apply through the proper channel. They must also submit a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their concerned departments/organizations along with their application form.
- Only shortlisted candidates, who meet the criteria, will be called for a test/interview.
- In case any educational document or any other document provided by an applicant is found incorrect/fake at any stage, the candidate will be disqualified immediately.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- The competent authority reserves the right to increase, cancel or not to fill the advertised post without assigning any reason.
How To Apply
- The candidates are required to apply online on https://www.ueas.edu.pk/ and send the hard copies of the online application form along with requisite attested documents to the office of the undersigned on or before March 07, 2022.
- Only those qualifications, experiences etc. will be considered if a documentary proof is attached upto the last date of submission of applications.
- Applicants must clearly mention the post applied for on the top right corner of the envelope.
- Incomplete application forms and those received after the due date shall be rejected without intimation to the applicants.
ADDITIONAL DIRECTOR OPERATIONS
The University of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Swat
House # 53, Sector-A, Main Double Road, Kanju Township, Kanju, Swat
0946-613289 [email protected]