|Job Title||Advisor Local Area Development Programme|
|Job Location||Dasu District Kohistan|
|Education||B.Sc |Masters will be given preference|
|Experience||05 years working experience in hydropower|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
Description WAPDA Latest Jobs In Pakistan 2022
WAPDA Latest Jobs In Pakistan 2022 Applications are being invited and looking for candidates for the positions of Advisor Local Area Development Programme (LADP) DASU HPP Based In DASU HPP (District Kohistan). WAPDA is the premier engineering establishment of the country involved in the execution of multi-dimensional water and power development projects of national importance. It requires the services of an experienced and qualified professional to assist the Authority as Advisor for Local Area Development Programme, Dasu Hydropower Project as per following detail:
- Advisor Local Area Development Programme (LADP) DASU HPP
- Total Position – 01
- B.Sc. (Civil) Engineering. Development Kohistan) Preference will be given to Master’s Degree holder.
- 30 years aggregate experience in Engineering practice with at least 05 years working experience of Hydropower Projects.
- Maximum 62 Years
- The appointment will be on a contract basis for a period of 01 years extendable as per the requirement of the Organization / Project and satisfactory performance of the individual.
- Prescribed application form and job specifications of the post are available on WAPDA’s website
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and no TA/DA will be admissible.
- WAPDA is an equal opportunity employer.
- Government employees applying for this post are required to obtain requisite permissions (if any).
- Educational degrees must be from HEC recognized Universities / Concerned Boards duly verified.
- Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of interview.
- The candidates who have been weeded out of service on disciplinary ground as well as dismissed or debarred for future employment are not eligible to apply.
- Applications carrying incomplete / incorrect information or received after last date of receipt shall be summarily rejected.
- WAPDA reserves the right to withhold / cancel the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
How To Apply
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria specified above may submit their job applications on prescribed form alongwith a detailed CV, attested copies of all educational / experience certificates, domicile certificate, CNIC and 02 recent passport size photographs to Director General (Recruitment), B-26 WAPDA House, Lahore through courier / postal service
- For any information / query, candidates may email on [email protected] or contact +92-42-99200483.
Director General (Recruitment), B-26 WAPDA House, Lahore