Description World Bank Associate Investment Officer Latest Jobs 2022
On this page, we provide information concerning World Bank Associate Investment Officer Latest Jobs 2022 MAS Europe is seeking to recruit an Associate/Investment Officer. Possible locations are Warsaw or Vienna. The positions will call for sourcing and executing new investment transactions in the Manufacturing, Agribusiness, Tourism/Retail/Property and Health/Education sectors in Poland and Central Europe and for portfolio supervision.
Specific responsibilities will include assisting with evaluation, structuring, negotiating and closing new transactions. He/ she will also assist in portfolio restructurings, rescheduling, capital increases, equity sales, etc.
IFC—a member of the World Bank Group—is the largest global development institution focused on the private sector in emerging markets. We work in more than 100 countries, using our capital, expertise, and influence to create markets and opportunities in developing countries. In the fiscal year 2021, IFC committed a record $31.5 billion to private companies and financial institutions in developing countries, leveraging the power of the private sector to end extreme poverty and boost shared prosperity as economies grapple with the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic. For more information, visit www.ifc.org.
The Manufacturing, Agribusiness & Services (MAS) Industry Group plays an important role in supporting IFC’s strategic priorities, covering investments in the manufacturing, agribusiness and services (i.e. health and education plus tourism, retail and property) sectors. MAS sectors play a critical role in providing goods and services to consumers; addressing core needs, creating jobs, contributing to government revenue and stimulating growth. In IFC’s client countries, these sectors can account for as much as 80% of overall economic activity in a given country.
|Job Details World Bank Associate Investment Officer Latest Jobs 2022|
|Hiring Organization||World Bank|
|Job Location||Vienna, Austria; Warsaw, Poland|
|Education||MBA or equivalent qualification|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
Duties & Responsibilities
Specific responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Assist in evaluating, structuring, negotiating, and closing new transactions, and in portfolio restructurings, rescheduling, capital increases, equity sales, etc.
- Develop innovative and appropriate financial structures for straightforward transactions
- Participate or lead negotiations as appropriate; use financial competencies and personal influencing skills to overcome impasses and lead negotiations to a successful outcome
- Work with senior staff to develop a strong pipeline of good quality investment opportunities
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, global and regional private businesses, banking and multilateral partners and government officials to further develop the sector and to develop specific investment opportunities
- Coordinate closely with social, environmental, and technical assistance colleagues in order to add value to our clients’ businesses, find pragmatic solutions to the specific sector challenges, and achieve sustainable development impact
- Identify and evaluate opportunities to increase the social development impact of new or portfolio projects
- MBA or equivalent qualification
- 5+ years of experience in finance with a proven track record in areas of sourcing, structuring and closing investments and/or supervising loan and equity exposures including working on restructurings, modifications and negotiated exits.
Required Skills & Expertise
- Strong financial and credit skills; demonstrated ability to structure a variety of financial instruments (debt and equity)
- Demonstrated knowledge of industries, industry trends and opportunities in the sub-region countries, and understanding of local issues
- Business development and client relationship skills, track record and ability to focus on client’s needs effectively
- Ability to interact directly and independently with the management of potential clients, financial and technical partners as well as government officials
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English and Polish languages.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to interact effectively with clients and colleagues from various cultural backgrounds
- Ability to mentor analysts/other more junior staff
- Genuine commitment to sustainable development and to the highest ethical standards
The World Bank Group offers comprehensive benefits, including a retirement plan; medical, life and disability insurance; and paid leave, including parental leave, as well as reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity and inclusive employer with a dedicated and committed workforce and do not discriminate based on gender, gender identity, religion, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or disability.
How To Apply
- Desired applicants are advised to apply online via Job portal of World Bank or Click the Link mentioned below;