Description World Economic Forum Latest Jobs 2022
On this page, we provide information regarding World Economic Forum Latest Jobs 2022 and The Forum USA is looking for an individual with a passion for Human Resources to join the People & Culture team as a Coordinator. In this role, you’ll provide day to day operational support in a variety of disciplines. Reporting to the Head of Human Resources for the USA, the person in this role works independently and with others to resolve issues and/or answer inquiries. This position offers diverse exposure in an environment with the opportunity for learning in the HR field. Our employees are some of the best and brightest people working on many initiatives to make the world a better place. This position is located at our Presidio Office in San Francisco but will support all US employees. This position is also part of a broader global People and Culture team.
This role is a hybrid role requiring 3 days per week on-site and two days remote. This role is not eligible for Visa sponsorship or relocation. The San Francisco office is the highly preferred location for this role.
- This is a hybrid role, requiring 3 days per week on-site, two days remote. This role is not eligible for relocation or work
|Job Details World Economic Forum Latest Jobs 2022
|World Economic Forum
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide general administrative and operational support to the team and our employees such as tracking pending time-off requests, completion of mandated training and annual staff handbook acknowledgements
- Maintain our Human Capital Management systems, Workday and ADP Workforce Now, by ensuring the accurate input of employee data changes and organization of employee files
- Complete employment verifications; complete unemployment insurance requests
- Manage the Forum’s Birthday and Anniversary Award Program and assist the team with other initiatives
- Manage the P&C USA email inbox responding to inquiries or directing questions to the appropriate team members
- Primary contact for all invoice activity for the HR department; open all Procurement requests for purchasing services with vendors
- Ensure accuracy and organization of department electronic files
- Manage semi-monthly timecard approval process
- Ad-hoc projects, as required
- Assist the Talent Acquisition team with scheduling interviews and recruitment coordination, including preparation of offer letters. Help maintain requisition and other ad-hoc reporting on various recruiting statistics via Workday
- Responsible for sending the appropriate onboarding and offboarding communications to Office Operations. Collaborate with IT, Office Operations, and hiring managers on new hire setup
- Manage the I-9 collection/updating of identification for new hires in San Francisco
- Conduct reference checks for potential new hires
- Prepare and distribute new hire packages; schedule new hire orientation for all employees and ensure new hires receive the appropriate emails, maintain new hire presentations and support materials
- Work with IT on offboarding staff; schedule exit interviews
- Input new hire information and employee changes into Workday and ADP
- Bachelor’s Degree with up to 2 years of experience
- Ability to work as part of a global, matrixed team while also being comfortable as a self-starter
- Ability to handle confidential/sensitive information in a tactful and diplomatic manner.
- A demonstrated service mindset
- Sound judgment and analytical thinker who knows when to escalate issues
- Able to demonstrate knowledge and strong understanding of HR information systems and Microsoft Office; Knowledge of ADP and Workday preferred.
How To Apply
Interested Candidates are required to APPLY ONLINE at the job portal of the World Economic Forum or https://weforum.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/Forum_Careers