Description Zong Franchise Jobs In Faisalabad 2021
Zong 4G Franchise invites applications from suitable and experienced candidates from Faisalabad for the position of Sr. Officer CS Maintenance. The main purpose of this post is to perform O&M of nationwide core network entities (locally onsite and remotely as per requirement) especially from a maintenance perspective with end to end services and network elements/nodes responsibility
- Sr. Officer CS Maintenance
|Hiring Organization||Zong 4G|
|Job Title||Sr. Officer CS Maintenance|
|Job Location||Faisalabad, Punjab|
|Job Type||Full TIme|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensuring Core network availability at 99.999%. Take preventive and remedial measures to maintain system access and services through hardware and software performance after compliance with all applicable procedures and SOPs.
- Perform all given system and service procedures and health check-ups to maintain system performance and availability as per the defined schedule for detailed analysis, escalation, tracking and adjusting of any functionality.
- Resolution of all alarms related to hardware, software, transfers (E1s, IP core etc.) within a defined SLA and there should be no waiting alarms without good reason.
- Ensuring that Customer Complaints are resolved within the TAT and ensuring that all network services are free of defects
- Preparation and implementation of emergency plans. Contact vendors to resolve issues and other needs
- Monitoring of all KPIs in a given contextual network as well as independent analysis where appropriate
- Problem-solving and analyzing reported issues and taking the necessary development steps in consultation with other departments, teams and stakeholders
- Keep an up-to-date record of Core Network Inventory which includes entries, the remainder (site and warehouse) and R&R. With a detailed analysis if any board is said to be an unprepared supplier during R&R.
- Keep an up-to-date record of marking of goods and related items
- Keep up-to-date DDF record with peer-to-peer / IP / primary transfer / third party allotment / positions etc.
- Monthly evaluation of OMO qualifications as per assigned assignment
- Perform special network monitoring and problem-solving tasks as assigned
- Perform local and phone functions and activities as needed
- Continue to strive to improve your technical skills continuously or as per your assigned task
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electronics/Electrical/Telecom/Computer) or equivalent degree
- 1 -2 Years of relevant experience
Skills & Expertise
- Knowledge of core systems used in mobile telephony including MSC/MGW, STP/DRA, HSS, IMS and EIR etc.
- Knowledge of all major core services and scenarios used in mobile telephony for Calls, SMS and USSD
- Knowledge of signaling protocols, standards and associated flows
- Proficiency in signalling and routing mechanisms at all network levels
- Knowledge of hardware and software of core network platforms
- Interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Ability to effectively contribute as part of the team
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure