|Hiring Organization||Zong Network|
|Job Title||Executive HR Operations|
|Job Location||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Experience||Minimum 2 Years|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
Description Zong Network Latest Jobs In Islamabad 2022
Applications are being invited in Zong Network Latest Jobs In Islamabad 2022 and looking for candidates for the positions of Executive HR Operations based in Islamabad, Pakistan.
- Executive HR Operations
Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversees staff performance in the workplace and liaises with various stakeholders on the provision of related delivery.
- Monitors and analyzes employee service processes from time to time to identify and remove barriers to continuously improve employee self-awareness.
- Assist in planning and organizing staff engagement programs while providing strategic ideas and ensuring efficiency.
- Manage and resolve complex labor relations issues and grievances in a professional and effective manner.
- Ensuring that all employees behave in accordance with the Company’s Code of Conduct and that all employees’ grievances are dealt with in accordance with the Code of Conduct.
- It is responsible for handling HR-related day-to-day inquiries and serves as an effective bridge between all departments and HR. ·
- Ensure that all policies are reviewed and uploaded online. Identify the necessary changes to current policies and report to the Line Manager.
- Ensuring that all HR-related communications are carried out in a timely and accurate manner (funerals, announcements, etc.)
- Identify key events or activities hosted by the Task Team and make them highlighted in the monthly newsletter.
- Initiate an evacuation management process and monitor / monitor work progress where agreed service standards should be maintained and liaised with relevant stakeholders to ensure timeliness.
- Ensure the implementation and reporting of the management plan in place.
- He oversees any special projects assigned to the Line Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with majors in HR or equivalent
- At Least 2 years of experience in HR, OD/Talent Acquisition/Operations/People Management or related domains
Skills & Expertise
- Customer Focused
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Good Analytical Skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Result oriented