|Hiring Organization||Zong Network|
|Job Title||Assistant Manager Regulatory|
|Job Location||Quetta, Balochistan|
|Education||Bachelors | Masters|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
Description Zong Network Latest Jobs In Quetta 2022
Applications are being invited for Zong Network Latest Jobs In Quetta 2022 and looking for candidates for the positions of Assistant Manager Regulatory based in Quetta Balochistan.
- Assistant Manage
A person with in-depth expertise in recruiting and liaising with networks in working with Public Sector organizations. It provides strategic direction for Public Relations and is responsible for regional government strategic plans that promote the policy and objectives of CMPAK through local, regional, provincial, and coalition government departments. A person in a position to support the Director of Administrative Affairs to ensure the necessary planning and implementation of the control strategy and key areas including, but not limited to spectrum management, competition, LEA liaison, NOC issuance support, pricing, digital regulations and licensing.
Duties & Responsbilities
- Establish and maintain good relations with various government officials and other operators in the region; represent the organization on matters before the local PTA office, government and other industry forums, or industry standards agency / LEAs / FIA to protect the organisation’s business interests.
- Stakeholder Management through strict compliance and coordination.
- Contact with Internal Stakeholders: Control (H.Qs), Region & HQ NC. G.M. Regional Office.
- Liaison with external stakeholders: Including but not limited to PTA (Zonal office), government offices and provincial services, FAB, DHA, QDA, LEAs / FIA / Corps HQs / FC HQs, CAA, Cantonment Areas, Pakistan Railways, Medical & Educational institution. , Industrial Area.
- Procurement of BTS NOC sites at Cantonments and Corps headquarters, DHAs, CAA, residential associations in addition to PTA & FAB NOCs approved.
- Tax-related problems with city and provincial government.
- Ensure compliance with applicable Regional Regulatory Regulations.
- Liaise with security agencies and FIA in the province.
- QoS Area Survey Support.
- Any other function assigned to the Line Manager / HOD.
- Bachelors | Master’s degree preferably in Social Sciences/Public/Business Administration.
- 5-6 years working experience in similar position. The incumbent should have adequate experience on working with Government/Authority.
- Knowledge and telecom regulatory experience or from other industries.
- Knowledge of economics of radio frequency spectrum, competition and pricing.
Skills & Expertise
- Proactive & self-driven.
- Excellent grasp on telecom market dynamics.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Goal-oriented, self-motivated, and committed to the successful outcome of the project.
- Good decision-making skills.
- Good negotiation and communication skills.
- High level of personal morality and integrity