Applications are invited for job opportunities at the Ministry of Maritime Affairs Gwadar Port Authority. If you are looking for a dynamic career in the maritime industry and wish to contribute to the development of the prestigious Gwadar Port, this is your chance to join a renowned organization and make a meaningful impact.
Available Vacant Positions
The Ministry of Maritime Affairs – Gwadar Port Authority is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
- Sub Engineer (Civil)
- Sub Engineer (Mech)
- Sub Engineer (Electrical)
- Law Officer
- Hydrographic Surveyor
- 1.T (Supervisor)
- Steno Typist
- Quantitiy Surveyor
- Fire Station Inspector
- Air Condition Mechanic
- Fisheries Inspector
- Rest House Caretaker
- Jetty inspector
- Sanitation Inspector
- Assistant Security Inspector
- Mobile Crane Driver
- Scuba Diver
Job Details for Ministry of Maritime Affairs Gwadar Port Authority
|Hiring Organization||Ministry of Maritime Affairs Gwadar Port Authority|
|Job Location||Across Pakistan|
|Education||Literate, Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor’s or Master’s|
|Experience||01 to 10 Years|
Fresh Candidates may also apply
|YouTube Job Detail Videos||Subscribe YouTube Channel|
|Facebook Job Alert||Join Facebook Page|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Literate, Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in the relevant field, depending on the position.
- Relevant work experience in the maritime industry or related sectors.
- Strong communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- Proficiency in relevant computer applications and software.
- Familiarity with international maritime regulations and practices.
How To Apply
- Applicants are to read the under mentioned instructions carefully.
- Applications on the prescribed proforma (available on GPA’s website) must be sent by email on [email protected] along with passport size photograph and detailed CV within 15 days from the date of Publication of this Advertisement.
- Candidates employed in Govt. / Semi Govt./Autonomous Organization must apply through proper channel.
- 10% for women, 5% for minorities and 2% for disabled persons will be observed.
- Candidates with disability shall have to submit a registration certificate (as disable citizen) granted by Federal/Provincial Government.
- Relaxation in age will be considered as per Federal Govt. rules, issued from time to time.
- Incomplete CV/Resume & those received after due date shall not be entertained.
- The selection will be strictly on merit as per rules and will be made by Departmental Selection Committee.
- Candidate who will endeavor to exert influence of any kind will be subject to disqualification at the outset.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- Gwadar Port Authority reserves the rights to cancel the process of recruitment partially or completely.
- The Authority reserves the rights to increase or decrease the number of post (s).
- Final selection will be subject to;
- Medical fitness through nominated Chief Medical Officer/Medical Team by the GPA.
- Security Clearance from concerned Law Enforcement Agencies (LEAS/ Police).