|Hiring Organization||Telenor Pakistan|
|Job Title||Area Sales Manager|
|Job Location||Lahore, Punjab|
|Experience||Having suitable experience in the relevant area of the field|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Description Area Sales Manager Jobs In Lahore 2022
Telenor Pakistani has invited applications and looking for candidates for the positions of Area Sales Manager Jobs In Lahore 2022. The role of candidate As an Area Sales Manager will be responsible for overseeing on-ground indirect sales activities within the assigned territory through the franchise channel and converting market opportunities to drive sales.
Goals & Objectives
Achievement of assigned monthly/annual targets through effective franchise management. A few of the KPIs have been mentioned below:
- Complete Extras – Initial Call Launch (FCA)
- Revenue – Basic and Second Recharge
- Financial Services and Related Products
- Business growth and market share development within the allotted area
Duties & Responsibilities
- Timely and effective communication of your targets and your monitoring/reporting
- Regular market visits to collect information and competitors’ information etc.
- Route planning and targeted suspension of RSOs
- Profit and staff monitoring at the end of the Franchise
- Staff mobilization and training sessions
- Continuous development of trends (small retail stores, FS and GSM retail level service)
- Extension of marketing measures to increase the availability of products and services
- Monitor channel investment
- Verifying and improving sales quality
- Work on other projects assigned to the line manager with the aim of constantly enhancing the intended success of sales and distribution.
- Bachelor’s degree with a specialization in any field, preferably on the Business side.
- Experience in a sales and/or distribution role in an organization with a sizeable distribution network.
- Experience as a team leader would be preferred
Skills & Expertise Required
- Leadership Skills
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Excellent communication skills in English (both verbal & written)
- Teambuilding skills
- Excellent computer knowledge
- Knowledge on corporate culture and values