In an advertisement titled “CM Punjab Internship Program 2022 for Media Graduates,” the Directorate General Public Relations of the Government of Punjab announced internship opportunities for recent graduates. On February 12th, this advertising appears in numerous newspapers.
500 recent graduates will be given internship opportunities through the CM Punjab Internship Program to hone their talents and launch successful careers in the media industry. Candidates will be hired for a period of two years if they are chosen for this programme because it is a paid internship-based training programme.
|Posted on:||September 2, 2022|
|Last Date:||15th September 2022|
|Company:||Directorate General Public Relations DGPR Punjab|
|Address:||CM Punjab Media Graduate Internship Program, DGPR, Lahore|
Requirements | CM Punjab Internship Program
The applicants must have a strong academic history. For the Media Graduates Internship programme, a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 3.0 out of 4.0 is necessary. This CM Punjab Internship Program is open to both men and women. There is a 50% quota for women. Additionally, a 10% quota for journalists’ children is given. The chosen interns would receive a monthly salary of Rs. 20,000. The Chief Minister of Punjab provides a fund for the programme in the amount of 6 crore 70 lakh rupees.
How to Apply |CM Punjab Internship Program 2022
- The Directorate General Public Relations of Punjab is accepting applications for this programme online.
- You can fill out the online application forms by visiting https://dgpr.punjab.gov.pk/internship.
- Only those who qualify are asked to submit their applications by the deadline (15th September 2022).
- For the hiring procedure, only online applications will be taken into consideration.
- Candidates should click the specified link to learn more.