|Description COVID-19 Response & Other Natural Calamities Control Program Sindh Latest Jobs 2022|
On this page, we provide information regarding COVID-19 Response & Other Natural Calamities Control Program Sindh Latest Jobs 2022 Applications are being invited and looking for candidates for the following multiple positions based in Sindh.
The Government of Sindh is committed to taking effective measures to improve the quality of the health delivery system and upgrading it and making it responsive to the needs of the population of the province of Sindh. The scheme “COVID-19 Response & Other Natural Calamities Control Program Sindh” is funded by the Federal and Provincial Government of Sindh on a 50:50 cost-sharing basis to strengthen the secondary health facilities of the Province of Sindh to prepare and respond to pandemic like situations by strengthening essential health services across the board along with strengthening systems for public health preparedness especially to help the vulnerable public to cope with the immediate catastrophic impact of the pandemic/ epidemic. There is a dire need to equip the healthcare system on a permanent and sustainable basis in order to enhance its capacities to prevent and address future outbreaks, pandemics and epidemics in the Country. For smooth implementation of the Project, the Provincial Project Management Unit (PMU), as well as Regional and District Surveillance units, will be established under the Project to improve real-time surveillance and introduce an early detection system to prevent/control future disease outbreaks, for which applications are invited from suitable candidates having Domicile of Sindh Province to recruit following staff on fixed pay purely on contract basis for a period of two years. The Government of Sindh has granted permission to hire staff to vide SGA&CD Notification No.SOLI(SGA&CD) 12-1/2022 dated 25.02.2022.
|Available Vacant Positions|
Provincial Project Management Unit (PMU)
- Finance & Accounts Officer
- Procurement Specialist
- Software Engineer
- Data Analyst Officer
- Accounts Assistant
- Data Entrry Operator
- Sanitary Workers
Regional Disease Surveillance Unit
- Data Entry Operator
- Peon 2 at each division
- Sanitary Worker
District Surveillance Unit
- District Surveillance Officer
- Data Entry Operator
Total Vacancies – 212
|Job Details COVID-19 Response & Other Natural Calamities Control Program Sindh Latest Jobs 2022|
|Hiring Organization||COVID-19 Response & Other Natural Calamities Control Program Sindh|
|Education||Middle Pass, Diploma In Computer Science, MBA/M.Com, MA, MS, BS, B.Com|
|Experience||02 -04 Years|
Fresh Can Also Apply
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
- Middle Pass, Diploma In Computer Science, MBA/M.Com, MA, MS, BS, B.Com
- 02 – 04 Years of experience in the relevant area of the field
- Fresh Candiidates can also apply
How To Apply
- Interested candidates shall submit their applications along with C.V and attested Photostat copies of documents such as academic qualification certificates / Diploma in Computer where required, experience certificates, three passport size photographs, CNIC, domicile & PRC certificates to the office of undersigned up to 15th March 2022.
- Incomplete applications shall not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the test and interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in test and interview.
- COVED-19 Response & Other Natural Calamities Control Program Sindh is an equal opportunity employer.
Covid-19 Responses & Other Natural
Calamities Control Program Sindh
Barrack No. 12 Sindh Secretariat No.4-A, Saddar Karachi