|Hiring Organization||Government Of Pakistan Ministry Of Railways|
|Education||LAW, LLM, PhD, Masters|
|Experience||06 -10 Years|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|How To Apply||Apply Online|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
Description Government Of Pakistan Ministry Of Railways Latest Jobs 2022
Government Of Pakistan Ministry Of Railways Latest Jobs 2022 Applications are invited from SUITABLE, QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONALS to serve in Pakistan Railways on a merit basis against the following mentioned posts.
- Advisor (Policy & Litigation) (MP-I)
- Project Manager (MP-III)
- Legal Consultant (MP-III)
- Legal Consultant-II (MP-III)
- Legal Consultant -III (MP-III)
- Total Vacancies – 05
- LLM 0r Barrister-at-Law, PhD, Masters
- 06 -to- 10 Years of experience in the relevant area of field
- Maximum 62 Years
How To Apply
- Recruitment will be made as per Updated MP Scales Policy, 2021 issued by the Establishment Division, Government of Pakistan vide their O.M. No. 1/3/2020-E-6/E-8 dated 24-05-2021.
- The appointment will be on a contract basis initially for a period of three (03) years further extendable for a maximum period of two (02) years on an annual (yearly) basis subject to satisfactory performance.
- Detailed TORs and short-listing criteria can be seen on our websites i.e. www.pakrail.gov.pk and www.railways.gov.pk
- Candidates who fulfill above requisite educational qualification criteria and experience are advised to apply on website of National Job Portal i.e. njp.gov.pk, within twenty (20) days of publication of this advertisement.
- Place of posting of above posts will be at Pakistan Railways, HQs Office, Lahore, however on requirement authority may post officer anywhere in Pakistan.
- Ministry of Railways reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for interview.
Ministry of Railways,