Description Learning & Development (USA) Walmart eCommerce 2022 Summer Internships
Candidates will use this internship as an opportunity to create best in class learning experiences for the Walmart Customer Care audience. The goal of your project is to build knowledge or skill for agents that take our customers.
To be successful, Candidates will need to have a passion for adult learning concepts and exhibit the following competencies.
- Create a training program playbook, with project plan details, timeline and delivery set
- Lead that project from the analysis you need using Equip / Deliver
- Establish a system for measuring learning efficiency and collect what available data you can do during the project
- Share your training program with senior career leaders across Customer Care
- Develop the proposed delivery in collaboration with the main team and the L&D peer group
- Conduct contextual group meetings and weekly participant readings
- Equip and empower all Customer Care audiences to use the delivery service
- Use the available social media platforms to raise awareness and call for participatory action.
- Collaborate with Learning Technology and Human Resource Planning in emergencies of practice and time
- Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
- As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate.
- Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Internship participants will have Following
- Direct access to leadership
- Sessions led by a senior official
- Social media events
- Various Communication and Social Events with other trainees
- Compensation and housing assistance are provided
Skills & Expertise
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite (including Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience with the following software / technology or a competitive equivalent
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Articulate 360 / RISE
- Do extensive research, boast excellent analytical skills and the ability to integrate information from a variety of sources.
- Communicate effectively both visually and verbally. Talk about complex topics in a way that others can understand.
- Program management skills, which include both project management pieces and learning delivery improvements. Strong interpersonal skills, organizational ability, and focus is driven by deadlines.
- Create effective and impartial testing methods
702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America