|Hiring Organization||Telenor Pakistan|
|Job Title||Manager Regulatory Affairs|
|Experience||4 -to- 5 Years|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
Description Manager Regulatory Affairs Jobs In Islamabad 2021
Telenor Pakistan is looking for a candidate for the position of Manager Regulatory Affairs based in Islamabad The manager will be Regulatory Affairs Manager is the professional body responsible for managing and implementing management and operational strategies. The stakeholder will be responsible for conducting the management activities in partnership with key stakeholders in the Company
Goals & Objectives
- Ensuring that Telenor Pakistan (TP) becomes a viable partner in government
- Take an active role in the industry and among key partners in regulatory matters including Taxes, Energy and FTAs as appropriate.
- Participate in the achievement of business objectives by ensuring to reduce the regulatory impact in a holistic manner and to identify opportunities for the development of a regulatory environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To drive and manage the continuous development of TP regulatory involvement with the aim of developing legislation that balances consumer interests with government interests.
- Help the business to identify, define and promote a regulatory environment in line with TP’s business objectives and business principles to ensure that the company can operate effectively and in line with its values.
- Maintaining open and constructive relationships with key stakeholders, especially Department officials directly aligned with TP operations, members of the Federal and Provincial bureaucracy, and political leadership.
- Dealing with day-to-day communication with relevant government departments and any other interdepartmental departments
- It serves as an important point for corporate communication with relevant stakeholders and for dialogue with relevant stakeholders (including senior management of government, regulators, corporations, industry partners on industry issues, to build positive relationships. Built on mutual benefit and trust).
- Representing TP in external forums on tax and financial policy issues
- Developing position papers on current and forward tax issues and fiscal policy based on Telenor priorities and leading international policies.
- Provide consultation with key internal stakeholders on compliance
- To provide input into public consultation documents issued by Revenue authorities and other governing bodies, based on international best practice.
- Supporting sector stakeholders (e.g. Finance, Legal, Business Communications, Government Affairs, etc.) in developing advocacy programs
- Identify, recommend and use development sites in compliance
- Working closely with the Telenor Group and contributing to global projects
- At least Bachelors Degree
- 5-7 years of Telecom regulatory experience
- Experience in 2 or more of the following areas:
- Regulatory Operations
- Taxation and fiscal policy development
- public relations campaigns
Skills & Expertise
- Excellent communication skills, presentation skills and strong advocacy skills
- Intelligent management skills have the ability to make things happen the opposite
- A high level of integrity with a strong sense of privacy and understanding
- Different qualities of human interaction and leadership
- Understanding the socio-economic situation, globalization trends, public policy-making processes and regulatory frameworks
- International trade and representation
- Influencing skills, Strategic Thinking and Making Good Decisions, Leading and Managing Change
- Power to develop partnerships, strategic alliances and organizations, while displaying advanced representation knowledge (Media)
- Ability to manage complex / cross-functional projects;
- Audio analysis skills