MCB Bank Trainee Business Officers Batch 47 Program 2022
On this page, we provide information regarding MCB Bank Trainee Business Officers Batch 47 Program 2022 Applications are invited from Pakistani nationals to get into this trainee program. For this program, candidates must have 16 years of education. Candidates awaiting their final academic results and transcript/result card are not eligible to apply.
The primary responsibility is to manage core business/branch functions in line with the vision of the bank regarding the provision of top of the line banking services to its valued clients. After comprehensive training they will be strategically placed across the bank in all areas of the banking ranging from branch banking to support offices and elevated as Credit Officer, Trade Officer, Relationship Manager, Tellers Services Supervisor etc. will help them to set the foundation for success throughout their careers.
|Details Of MCB Bank Trainee Business Officers Batch 47 Program 2022
|TRAINEE BUSINESS OFFICERS BATCH 47
|Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Hyderabad, Lahore, Mardan, Multan, Peshawar, Quetta, Sargodha, Sialkot, Sukkur, Abbottabad, Attock, Badin, Bahawalnagar, Chakwal, Fateh Jang, Gujrat, Jhang, Khuzdar, Larkana, Mandi Bahauddin, Mirpur (AJK), Mirpur Khas, Narowal, Nawabshah, Naushahro Feroze, Okara, Rahimyar Khan, Sahiwal, Sheikhupura, Toba Tek Singh, Mian Walli
|16 years of education (Bachelors)
|Join For Jobs Alert
Eligibility criteria will be based on but not limited to the below-mentioned areas/points:
- Minimum 16 years of Education from HEC Recognized Universities/Foreign Institutes.
- Candidates awaiting their final academic results and transcript/result card are not eligible to apply.
- Age should not exceed 26 years as of April 30, 2022.
- NTS Written Test.
- Not essentially required however may be preferred.
- All Cities
- Please provide updated contact details such as address (as per CNIC), Cell Number, email address etc. for future correspondence and keep visiting your email inbox for further updates.
- Only short-listed candidates will be intimated through emails/SMS for the written test. The onus lies with the candidates to check whether they have been short-listed for the test in case of non-receipt of invitation emails/SMS.
- Basic English Communications
- Building New Business
- Committed to Customer Services
How To Apply
- Interested candidates are advised to apply online via the link mentioned below;