|Hiring Organization||Gajju Khan Medical College|
|Job Location||Swabi, KPK|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
Description Medical Teaching Institution GKMC | BKMC Latest Jobs In KPK 2022
Medical Teaching Institution GKMC | BKMC Latest Jobs In KPK 2022 Applications are invited from the candidates for the multiple posts in Medical Teaching Institution Gajju Khan Medical College/Bacha Khan Medical Complex Swabi based in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Senior Registrar
- Specialist Registrar
- Trainee Registrar
- Manager Admin / SAS
- Public Health Technician
- Total Vacancies – N/A
- MBBS | PMDC | PMC | FCPS | MS/MD | Post Graduate degree | MA/MSc | Diploma in Public Health
- Candidates must have 02 – 07 Years of experience
How To Apply
- Application form available on www.gkmcs.edu.pk. along with Covering Letter, CV/Resume attested Educational testimonial, CNIC, Experience Certificate/s should be addressed to Dean/Chief Executive. The required documents should reach to the HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT BACHA KHAN MEDICAL COMPLEX SHAHMANSOOR Swabi by 07 February 2022.
- Application must be in a sealed envelope, with the position applied for clearly written shall be sent through Courier/TCS.
- By hand application will not be entertained.
- Incomplete applications or without bank deposit slip will not be entertained.
- Applying for more than one post, the candidate should provide separate documents and depositslip.
- Maximum age for Professor is 65 years.
- No domicile restriction for S. No# 1 to 4, for the rest position KP domicile is mandatory.
- Selected clinical faculty must do mandatory IBPs as per MTI-Act, 2015(As Amended)
- Pakistan Medical and Dental Council Regulations-2018 for Appointment of Professor,
Associate Professor, Assistant Professor and Senior Registrar are available on website.
- Job Specification is available on the website www.gkmcs.edu.pk.
- Any application/ document received after the closing date/Deadline shall be stand rejected. No document will be accepted/changed/replaced once received along with the application.
- The MTI GKMC/BKMC has the right to increase and decrease or cancel any or all of the positions.
- In-Service Employees shall apply through Proper Channel, wherein upon selection, they willhave to resign from the Current Position.
- Recruitment and selection of appropriate candidates will be done with transparency & merit.
- In case of selection/ appointment the services of such candidate will be governed by the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical Teaching Institutions Reform Act 2015 (As Amended) and the rules regulations framed by there under.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be called for Test/Interview.
- The candidate shall provide the original documents/credentials at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for Test/Interview.
- Subsequent to the application, no further correspondence will be entertained regarding the selection process. Any unofficial attempt will automatically disqualify the candidates.
- All documents and experience Certificate will be verified and any subsequent false or misleading document will result in to disqualification from the process.
- Application processing fee of Rs. 1000/- must be deposited in bank account number mentioned below from Serial no. 1 to Serial no.08 and Rs. 500/- is of Serial no.09 as case processing fee. The original deposit Slip must be attached with application form. The applicant may keep photocopy of deposit slip for his/her record.