|Hiring Organization||Military Engineering Services MES|
|Job Title||Multiple (BPS-1 To BPS-15)|
|Job Location||Across Pakistan|
|Education||Primary Pass | Middle Pass | Matric | FA/FSc | Intermediate | DAE | Auto-CAD | Graduates | Bachelors.|
|Experience||01 – 03 Years|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|How To Apply||Apply Online|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
Description Military Engineering Services MES Latest Jobs 2022 | Apply Online
Military Engineering Services MES Latest Jobs 2022 | Apply Online Applications are being invited in the Military Engineering Services for hiring online applications from young, talented, energetic, and qualified individuals for its latest recruitment. Interested individuals searching www.mes.gov.pk Jobs should visit this page for complete information.
The qualified management has announced this Appointment Notice to hire staff from (BPS-05 to BPS-15). Pakistani Nationals filling the criteria demands from any province may apply. Both male and female individuals are invited to apply to participate in this recruitment to get employment in Military Engineering Services. Detail of Provincial Quota, Women Quota, Disabled Person, and Minorities Quota will be available at www.mes.gov.pk.
MES stands for Military Engineering Services, which operates under the Pakistan Army and oversees various development projects as per Pakistan Army rules.
Candidates from Punjab, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, FATA, Balochistan, Gilgit Baltistan, and AJK may apply as per the given quota.
- Assistant Copier Operator
- Assistant Database Administrator/Data Processing Supervisor
- Book Binder
- Draughtsman/CAD Designer
- Head Clerk
- Junior Draughtsman/Junior CAD Designer/Draughtsman Class B
- Junior Supervisor Furniture & Store
- Laboratory Assistant
- Lower Division Clerk
- Senior Draughtsman/Senior CAD Designer/Draughtsman A
- Store Man
- Sub Engineer Buildings & Roads Grade-II
- Sub Engineer Electrical Grade-II
- Sub Engineer Mechanical Grade-II
- Telephone Operator
- Unskilled Labourer
- Upper Division Clerk
- Laboratory Technician
- Civil Driver/MT Driver
- Copier Operator
- Data Entry Operator
- Draughtsman Class C
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Worker/Khakrob/Sweeper
- Primary Pass | Middle Pass | Matric | FA/FSc | Intermediate | DAE | Auto-CAD | Graduates | Bachelors.
- 01 -to- 03 Years of experience in the relevant area of the field.
- Competent authority reserves the right to accept or reject any / all applications without indicating any reason.
- All communication will be made through the valid active contact number (mobile number). Call letters for test / interview will be placed on MES official website i.e www.mes.gov.pk. Candidates are required to keep visiting the website.
- Candidates can apply ONLY FOR ONE POST AT A TIME. Candidates who apply for more than one post will be rejected, if found.
- Applications found with wrong credentials / false information will be rejected at any stage of recruitment process.
- Last date for online submission of applications is 25 February 2022.
- No TA / DA will be paid for appearing in Test / Interview.
How To Apply
- Interested candidates may Apply Online at www.jobs.mes.gov.pk. Online applications sent through the prescribed link shall be considered for recruitment. Candidates may fill out the Online Application Form till 25th February 2022 and send the Application Processing Fee till 28th Feb 2022.
- Written/Screening and Skills Tests should be held in Peshawar, Rawalpindi, Abbottabad, Muzaffarabad, Kharian, Sargodha, Gujranwala, Lahore, Bahawalpur, Multan, Karachi, Hyderabad, Pano Aqil, and Quetta.
- Only shortlisted candidates (BPS 1-15) will be called for interview before final selection.
- All above mentioned posts are for all Pakistan basis and selected candidates will have to serve anywhere in Pakistan and outside Pakistan as and when required by department.
- Non-Muslim must provide their declaration on oath at the time of interview.
- Disabled quota is reserved for those who are registered with District Rehabilitation Organizations OR District Council of Health.
- Govt Servants including MES staff must apply through online job portal and forward their NOC through the department, showing their present service number (if any), rank and place of duty.
- Candidates applying for posts in BPS 1-2 are exempted from depositing processing fees. However, applicants in BPS 3-15 will deposit an online generated Challan Form for the amount given as under in all branches of Askari Bank, Silk Bank, UBL and UBL Omni. The last date for depositing of dues/fee
- is 28 February 2022.
- a. BPS-3 to 10 – Rs. 400
- b. BPS-11 to 15 – Rs. 500
- Note: Bank Drafts / Postal Orders will not be accepted at all.
- Candidates will have to produce following documents in original and attested photocopies at the time of interview:
- 3 x Latest passport size photographs.
- Attested photocopy of educational qualification.
- Attested copy of CNIC and domicile duly verified from concern district authority.
- Experience Certificates (if any).
- Attested copy discharge certificate DASB (for candidate himself from Army) / svc cert / NOC from concerned office (for serving candidates in MES / other Govt department).
- Declaration on oath from Non-Muslim candidate duly verified from Magistrate Grade-l.
- Disability certificate showing nature of disability issued by District Rehabilitation Organizations OR District Council of Health.