On this page, we briefly provide information regarding the NBP Student Loan Scheme 2022 Apply Online Applications are invited for the grant of mark-up free Students Loan for pursuing Graduation, Post-Graduation, M.Phil and PhD studies within Pakistan in approved subjects at public sector institutions for the session 2020 2021 & 2021-2022. The candidates who have secured at least 70% marks in their last public examinations and meet the eligibility criteria of the Scheme and are financially weak to pursue their studies may submit their applications on the prescribed form supported by required documents (in duplicate) latest by Friday, 29th July 2022
Under the scheme the students are eligible to apply for loans provided:
- He/She has obtained admission on merit through normal course/procedure in the approved Universities/Colleges of the public sector mentioned hereunder.
- He/She falls at the time of admission within the age bracket of:-
- For Graduation: Not exceeding 21 Years
- For Post-Graduation: Not exceeding 31 Years
- For PhD: Not exceeding 36 Years
- He/She has secured 70% marks in the last public examination.
- He/She has undertaken the study of the subjects given below.
- He/She is unable to pursue studies due to financial constraints.
- Oil Gas & Petro-Chemical Technology
- Biology, Molecular Biology & Genetics
- Other Natural Sciences
- DAWA and Islamic Jurisprudence (LL.B/LL.M Sharia)
- Computer Science/Information System and Technology including hardware.
- Economics, Statistics and Econometrics
- Business Management Sciences
Type Of Loan
The loan facility will be available for the entire duration of the study for:-
➢ Schedule Fee
➢ Boarding expenses excluding meal charges University/College
➢ Procurement of textbooks — Disbursed directly to the student
Paid directly to the University/College
- The maximum period of repayment of the loan is 10-Years from the date of disbursement of the first instalment. The borrower shall repay the loan in monthly instalments after six months from the date of first employment or one year from the date of completion of studies, whichever is earlier.
|How To Apply For a Loan|
- Application Forms are available from the designated branches mentioned above or may be downloaded from the National Bank of Pakistan website www.nbp.com.pk/studentloan
- Students are advised to submit (2) two sets of Student Loan Applications Form.
- The students desirous of availing loan under the Scheme may apply on prescribed form for financial assistance subject to he or she has got admission on merit through the normal procedure in the Universities/ Colleges afore-mentioned.
- Applicants are required to submit/send their applications on the prescribed form, duly completed in all respect, to the designated branches indicated against each University/College by the given date. Incomplete application shall not be entertained.
- Students who have availed of this facility in the last/previous year(s) need not apply.
- For further clarification and guidance, the applicants may contact Mr Muhammad Tahir Hafeez, Vice President, Students Loan Scheme Wing, National Bank of Pakistan, Head Office, Karachi. Telephone No. 021-99220026, and 021-99220100-50 Ext: 2637 & 2170.
|Advertisement NBP Student Loan Scheme 2022 Apply Online|
NBP Student Loan Scheme 2022 Apply Online NBP Student Loan Scheme 2022 Apply Online