|Hiring Organization||NFC Ministry Of Federal Education and Professional Training Government Of Pakistan|
|Job Title||Grade (G-V)|
|Job Location||Faisalabad, Punjab|
|Education||MS/M.Phill (18-Years) | Masters/BS (16-Years)|
|Experience||10 -ot- 15 Years|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
Description NFC Ministry Of Federal Education and Professional Training Government Of Pakistan Jobs 2022
NFC Ministry Of Federal Education and Professional Training Government Of Pakistan Jobs 2022 Applications are invited from qualified Male & Female candidates on a merit basis Nationwide for the positions of Grade (G-V). Candidates who meet the qualification experience requirements as detailed below are encouraged to apply by the closing date.
- Grade (G-V)
- Total Positions – N/A
- MA | M.Phill (18 years of education at least in 2nd division) or;
- Master Degree | BS (16 years of education at least 2nd division in entire career of education)
- The position of Company Secretary is on purely contract basis initially for a period of one-year extendable upto three years on satisfactory performance.
- Serving/Retired officers (BPS 18 or 19) from the Audit and Accounts Group will be preferred.
- Age limit Up to 62 years
- Only those qualifications & experience will be considered if a documentary proof is attached upto the last date of advertisement.
- In-service candidates must apply through the proper channel. They must also submit a No Objection Certificate from their concerned departments/organizations along with their applications.
- Age relaxation will be considered in light of Government rules on case to case basis.
- Only shortlisted candidates, who meet the criteria, will be called for tests/interviews, no TA/DA would be admissible.
- In case, any educational document or any other document provided by the applicant is found incorrect/fake at any stage, the candidate will be disqualified immediately. Incomplete application forms and those received after the due date shall be rejected without intimation to the applicant.
- The Institute reserves the right to cancel or not to fill the advertised post without assigning any reason.
- Errors if any, are liable to rectification by the Institute.
How To Apply
Applications in the prescribed format available on website www.iefr.edu.pk complete in all respect with the copies of verified testimonials should reach the undersigned within 15 days of this advertisement along with Pay Order/Bank Draft of Rs.1,000/- (non-refundable). Persons who do not meet the above criteria need not apply. Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview. (Envelop may clearly be marked with the name of the post applied for)