Description Peshawar Electric Supply Company PESCO Latest Jobs In Pakistan 2022
All this page is about Peshawar Electric Supply Company PESCO Latest Jobs In Pakistan 2022 CAREER OPPORTUNITIES In PESCO runs under Company Ordinance-1984 as well as the article of Association Company is inviting applications for recruitment of suitable candidates to fill the following positions purely on contract basis on lump sum pay basis extendable subject to satisfactory performance
|Peshawar Electric Supply Company PESCO
|BSc (Electrical) | MBA/MPA/B.Com/M.com/M.Sc/MA/BA/BS.c
|Daily Jang Newspaper
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group
- SDO (Operation) / Jr. Engineers
- Assistant Manager (Admin/HR)
- Assistant Manager (Material Management)
- Assistant Manager (Accounts)
- Revenue Officer
- Assistant Manager (PR)
- Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Divisional Account Officer
- Total Vacancies – 201
- 21 -to- 33 Years
Vacancies Distribution Quota wise
- Open Merit = 18
- Punjab = 85
- Punjab (Women) = 10
- Punjab Minority = 05
- Sindh Rural = 20
- Sindh Rural Women = 02
- Sindh Rural Minority = 03
- Sindh Urban = 13
- Sindh Urban Women = 01
- Sindh Urban Minority = 01
- KPK = 20
- KPK Women = 02
- KPK Minority = 01
- Balochistan = 10
- Balochistan Women = 01
- FATA = 07
- FATA Women = 01
- Gilgit Baltistan = 01
- AJK = 02
- BSc (Electrical) | MBA/MPA/B.Com/M.com/M.Sc/MA/BA/BS.c
Terms And Conditions
- Incomplete collection applications containing incomplete information those submitted her the due date of the publication of his advertised by hand will not be processed entertained and will be rejected & Original documents must be presented by the candidate the time of interview.
- Candidate may contact UET Peshawar for any query regarding with Best display of the provisional and final list of candidates Roll numbers Telephone Nos. 091-9222047 & 091 9222046 and though email address [email protected]
- All applications must be directly submitted to the University of Engineering & Technology (UET) Peshawar, on the online application portal www.uettest.pk Applications submitted by hand or through the post to PESCO TUET Peshawar, will not be entertained processed
- Serving candidates are advised to apply through proper channel
- PESCO reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any stage
- NO TADA will be paid for test interview
- Dismissed I screened out employees of any organization of have a criminal record are not eligible for employment in PESCO.
- Those SOOS & ROs whose contracts were not extended may also apply fresh
- Concealment or misrepresentation of facts at any stage will lead to disqualification of a candidate
- Any ligation pertaining to recruitment tests conducted by the University will be dealt with by them at their own cost without any ability whatsoever on PESCO
How to Apply
- The candidate shall submit an application on the UET online application portal available on UET website www.uettest.pk within 15 days of publication of this advertisement
- Candidate is required to deposit the required fee of Rs.680 in favor of University of Engineering & Technology (UET) Peshawar in any branch of United Bank Ltd. (UBL) in UET Admission Account No: 1486-205505522 On successful fee deposit candidate will receive a receipt having 10 digits SEO. NUMBER.
- This SEO NUMBER will be used as an authentication key on online application form available at www.uettest.pk
- No application shall be entertained at PESCO HQ, therefore, applicants are advised to apply directly to UET only through online portal.
- No application received by hand or through post will entertained.
- Aplication improperly filled up, incomplete afer closing date without deposit slip details or submitted by hand will not be entertained processed.
- Candidates will be informed through SMS by UET Peshawar to download and print their Roll No Slip from www.uettest.pk.
- Test date timings, and venue will be mentioned on Roll No Slip
- No separate call letter will be issued to candidates for written screening test through postal/courier
- Only those candidates who have completed their requisite degree are eligible to apply.
- Candidates to whom final result has not been issued or rest awaited shall not be considered.
- Note: This advertisement is available on PESCO www.pesco.gov.pk