Description Sindh Police CPO Unit Jobs 2021-22
In This page, complete information about Sindh Police CPO Unit Jobs 2021-22 & Sindh Police has announced vacancies and invited application forms from candidates having domicile of Sindh Province for the multiple of positions (BS-01 to BS-04) based in Sindh.
- Plumber (BPS_04)
- Pump Driver (BPSP-04)
- Tailor Master (BPS-04)
- Carpenter (BPS_03)
- Barber (BPS_01)
- Cook (BPS_01)
- Washer Man (BPS_01)
- Chowkidar (BPS-01)
- Langri (BPS-01)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01
- Saniatry Worker (BPS-01)
- Total Vacancies – 125
|Hiring Organization||Sindh Police CPO Unit|
|Job Location||Across Sindh|
|Education||Middle Pass | Primary Pass | Literate|
|Experience||Have Relevant Documents (IF Required)|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
- Middle Pass | Primary Pass | Literate
- Candidates must have relevant experience
- 18 -to- 30 Years
- The application form is free of charge and it’s not for sale.
- Application forms received after the due date will not be considered.
- Application form which is incomplete or submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- Applicant age shall be calculated from the closing date of application.
- Applications carrying incorrect information shall be instantly rejected.
- Candidate should bring their original testimonials at the time of the interview.
- No TA / DA would be admissible for test/interview.
- In case of any bogus/ false information or criminal record, selection will stand cancelled.
- Govt. employees are advised to submit departmental NOC at the time of the Interview.
- Mobile Phones or any Electronic Gadgets are not allowed in Test/Interview Center.
How TO Apply
Interested candidates are required to send the following documents
- 03 recent Passport Size Photo
- Attested copy of CNIC
- Attested copies of Educational Certificates
- Attested copies of Domicile & PRC
- Attested copy of Professional / Experience Certificate (if required in the relevant post)
- Disability Certificate (if the case of Disable Person)
- Retirement order or Service Certificate of the father (in case of son/daughter of retired or Serving employee of Sindh Police having 25 years qualifying service)