Description Staff Welfare Organization Jobs In Pakistan 2021
The Government of Pakistan Staff Welfare Organization is looking for energtic candidates for the positions of Assistant Welfare Officer based in Islamabad Pakistan
- Assistant Welfare Officer BPS-14
- Total Positions – 03
|Hiring Organization||Staff Welfare Organization|
|Job Title||Assistant Welfare Officer BPS-14|
|Job Location||Islamabad & Across Sindh|
|Experience||Having good experience|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collect a date for the need for State Government Officials and their dependents.
- Identify available resources and priority requirements.
- Meet with ideological leaders, influential people and other stakeholders to discuss issues of interest to them. Draw a list of such people.
- Record residents’ proposals to solve their problems and the level of their participation and that of the NGO etc.
- Investigate the general geographical location of the area/colony and report it to the Social Worker.
- Visiting complaints and grievances of employees and dependents regarding living conditions.
- Help them stop and engage in useful skills in less time and expense.
- Assist State Government Officials and their Dependents in resolving their problems.
- Maintaining liaison between the various Sub-Government offices and the volunteer organization and especially the head of the local council.
- Keep important information available about his or her location and keep accurate statistics etc.
Experience in welfare is desirable
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work/ Sociology/Home Economics.