|Job Location||Quetta, Balochistan|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
Description WAPDA Hospital Quetta Latest Jobs 2022
WAPDA Hospital Quetta Latest Jobs 2022 Applications are invited from suitable/eligible candidates against the following posts on regular basis in WAPDA Hospital Quetta.
Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling out the prescribed application form available on the PTS website (www.pts.org.pk). The advertisement is also available on WAPDA’s website (www.wapda.gov.pk).
- Dental Technician BPS-09
- Midwife BPS-06
- Dispenser BPS-06
- Total Vacancies – 04
- Matric with Science | Diploma / Certificate in the relevant trade from any recognized Institute.
- 18 – 30 Years
- Only eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- Government employees may apply through proper channels.
- General age relaxation has already been included in the age limit. No further age relaxation shall be granted except 03 years of age relaxation to the candidates belonging to Balochistan, Scheduled Castes and Buddhist Community.
- Age will be calculated as on the last date of receipt of applications.
- Government / WAPDA employees who have completed 02 years of continuous service on the closing date of receipt of application shall be admissible 10 years age relaxation in the upper age limit.
- Written test shall be conducted by PTS and later on the interview will be conducted by WAPDA.
- The candidates shall be called for interviews / further process subject to detailed scrutiny of documents and after checking eligibility under the rules. Merely passing of written test does not make the candidate eligible for the further recruitment process.
- The initial appointment shall be on probation for a period of 01 years.
- Educational Degrees / Certificates must be from recognized Institutes /
- Concerned Boards duly verified.
- Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of the interview.
- No TA / DA will be admissible to candidates for test/interview.
- The candidates who have been weeded out of service on disciplinary grounds as well as dismissed or debarred for future employment are not eligible to apply.
- WAPDA reserves the right to withhold/cancel the recruitment process at any stage. The number of posts can be increased or decreased.
- Applications carrying incomplete/incorrect information or received after the last date shall be summarily rejected.
How To Apply
- Candidates may register themselves and submit their applications through online link available on the PTS website (www.pts.org.pk.) within 15 days of publication of advertisement.
- Submission of hard copy of the application form is not required.
- Candidates shall pay test fee of Rs.170/- to PTS. Fee will only be accepted through Telenor Easy Paisa i.e. Easy Paisa Mobile Account, Easy Paisa Shop or VISA / Master Card.
- Deposited amount is neither refundable nor transferable.
- Candidates will be informed through text message by PTS regarding roll no. slips, test center, timing, test date etc.
- Roll no. slips can be downloaded from PTS website.
- For any information / query regarding application, test, roll no. slip, test center, result etc., candidates may contact PTS (051-111-111-787).