Descriptions World Bank Jobs In Ankara 2022
On this page, we provide information regarding World Bank Jobs In Ankara 2022 In this context, the MTI GP is looking to appoint an Economist to join the MTI and broader country team in Ankara. Candidates who have a one-of-a-kind opportunity to assist our clients in overcoming their most pressing development challenges by working for the World Bank Group. The World Bank Group is a unique global partnership of five organizations committed to eradicating extreme poverty, fostering shared prosperity, and advancing sustainable development. It is one of the greatest sources of finance and information for developing nations. We collaborate with public and private sector partners, invest in ground-breaking projects, and use data, research, and technology to discover answers to the most pressing global challenges. We have 189 member countries and more than 120 offices globally.
|Details For World Bank Jobs In Ankara 2022
|Join For Jobs Alert
|Join Facebook Page
- Minimum of a Masters’ degree in economics
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience including a track record of delivery of high quality analytical and advisory products.
- Strong analytical skills in macroeconomic and fiscal management and ability to conduct policy-relevant research.
- Sound knowledge of Bank lending tools and procedures.
- Integrative capacity including the ability to situate sectoral issues within a broader development framework.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including the ability to present complicated analyses to non-specialist audiences.
- Strong client orientation and diplomatic skills combined with candor and courage of opinion.
- Ability to work flexibly on a range of assignments and adjust to a variety of complex evolving tasks to meet deadlines.
- Entrepreneurial capabilities that can be deployed in identifying and securing new business opportunities.
- High energy and demonstrated interest in achieving impact through analytical work and technical assistance for demanding and sophisticated clients. Previous experience in delivering high-impact work in a country under economic transformation would be a plus
Duties & Responsibilities For World Bank Jobs In Ankara 2022
- Maintain economic monitoring databases and improve them whenever appropriate and practical to help economic analysis and policy discussion.
- Participate in macroeconomic analysis and monitoring to guide WBG participation in Turkey
- Participate in the analysis of reports and other work on growth, public finances, structural reform, and other economic issues, and take the initiative on particular sections or chapters of the reports.
- Participate in lending activities overseen by MTI and, occasionally, EFI;
- Share perspectives on overall national participation and economic insights;
- Support the analytical work program of the CMU, including the creation of the CPIA, SCD, and other significant strategic elements;
- Work closely with other GPs (inside EFI as well as Sustainable Development and Human Development Practice Groups);
How To Apply
- Interested candidates are advised to apply via the link given below