Description World Economic Forum WEF Latest Jobs In Geneva 2022
On this page workopportunities360.com, we provide information regarding World Economic Forum WEF Latest Jobs In Geneva 2022 The World Economic Forum’s Centre for the New Economy and Society is the global platform for shaping prosperous, inclusive and equitable economies and societies that create opportunity for all. The Centre’s Global Risks Mission provides insights, analysis and exchange on risk identification and preparedness. Since 2006, the Global Risks Mission produces the Global Risks Report —a Forum flagship report and one of the world’s leading publications on global risks. The Report is underpinned by the Global Risks Perceptions Survey, a unique multi-stakeholder survey. The Global Risks Mission also includes the Chief Risk Officers Community and the Global Future Council on Frontier Risks among its key communities, and a range of insight products beyond the Global Risks Report framed for relevance over the course of a typical year. The Mission’s work will expand further in the future. We are hiring a Head of Global Risks to lead the next phase of the MIssion’s work. This is an opportunity to join the Centre at a senior leadership level, and to strategically shape the Forum’s approach to one of the most critical areas of work of our times: risk assessment and preparedness.
- The World Economic Forum, committed to improving the state of the world, is the international organization for public-private cooperation.
- The Forum engages the foremost political, business, cultural and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas.
|Job Details World Economic Forum WEF Latest Jobs In Geneva 2022|
|Hiring Organization||World Economic Forum|
|Job Title||Head of Global Risks Mission|
|Job Location||Geneva, Switzerland|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
Duties & Responsibilities|World Economic Forum WEF Latest Jobs In Geneva 2022
- Lead, design and implement the strategy of the Mission on Global Risks, positioning it among the world’s leading platforms on the topic and keeping a consistent focus on quality, ambitious impact and engagement outcomes.
- Supervise and shape the Risk team’s interaction with a growing community of risk experts from government, industry, civil society, and academia to map and communicate emerging risks and to embed proactive “risk preparedness” approach
- Develop and oversee the partnerships model of the Global Risk Mission in line with Mission, Centre and Forum objectives.
- Ensure that the Global Risks Mission’s insights production workstream is operationally and conceptually aligned with that of the Centre, and with other teams across the Forum that produce risk-related insights on specific issues.
- Manage financial and human resources of the Mission in an efficient, transparent, and collaborative manner, including a team of two direct reports as well as occasional secondees and temporary staff. Work closely with other staff across the Centre to expand resources and partnerships.
- Support the development of the Centre’s work as a member of its leadership team, collaborating deeply across functional Practices and thematic Missions within the Centre and working in close partnership with other relevant counterparts across the Forum, co-developing, improving and implementing Centre-wide processes to meet its objectives within the Forum context.
- Represent the Mission and the broader Centre for the New Economy and Society internally and externally, including to senior-level stakeholders.
- Support onboarding and guidance of new colleagues for consistency of quality and delivery, and understand and role model a supportive, ambitious and collaborative team culture.
Reporting Lines and Interactions
The Head of Global Risk Mission will report directly to the Centre’s Managing Director and will work in close collaboration with the Centre’s leadership team, as well as with the Forum’s internal issue experts, risk and media experts from the Global Risks Initiative’s partners.
Eligibility Criteria|World Economic Forum WEF Latest Jobs In Geneva 2022
Education|World Economic Forum WEF Latest Jobs In Geneva 2022
- Ability to lead the thematic portfolio, leveraging synergies between the Mission and functional competencies in the matrix organization of the Centre.
- Expertise in systemic risk analysis and foresight, and a broad interest in economic, environmental, geopolitical, technological and societal issues, with the ability to identify and uncover emerging patterns and red threads as they unfold
- Business development and stakeholder engagement, including leadership of current and future Global Risk Partnerships and oversight of strategic relationships with the most relevant constituents from business, government and international organizations.
- Supervising and coaching Lead(s) and Specialist(s) within the Centre’s agile matrix structure; managing long-term, short-term, in-house and remote contributors to the Centre’s activities.
- Ability to align thought leadership and action frameworks to institutional impact priorities and develop impact metrics and reporting.
- Ability to pitch to senior stakeholders and assess partnership potential in different contexts.
- Ability to collaborate deeply and transparently across the Centre’s functional and thematic units and to develop partnerships with other internal teams.
- Staying at the cutting-edge of relevant issues, developments, initiatives and stakeholders pertinent to the Centre’s broader remit and objectives.
- Developing and role-modelling a strong understanding of the Centre’s mission and culture within the broader Forum context.
Experience|World Economic Forum WEF Latest Jobs In Geneva 2022
- Advanced university degree in public policy, international development, economics, finance or other relevant fields, including substantive familiarity of quantitative and qualitative research methodologies.
- 15+ years of relevant professional experience across business, government, non-profits, international organizations and/or think tanks. Substantial experience in applied risk analysis, foresight and/or management is highly preferable.
- Proven track record in overseeing drafting and production of high-stakes institutional insight products and thought leadership pieces. A proven track record in using data to build strong narratives and experience in creating global partnerships would be an added advantage.
- Proven track record and interest in driving impact and systems change in the areas covered by the Centre’s missions and dedication to interdisciplinary approaches.
- Excellent project management and coordination skills; attention to detail; capacity to apply critical thinking, synthesize various viewpoints, consult broadly, work collaboratively in a multicultural team, and manage both long- and short-term objectives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent team management, collaboration, relationship development, and operational and financial management skills.
- Fluency in English, with excellent written, digital, and verbal communication skills. Knowledge of other languages is preferable.
Why work at the Forum? World Economic Forum WEF Latest Jobs In Geneva 2022
The Forum believes that progress happens by bringing together people from all walks of life who have the drive and the influence to improve the state of the world by building awareness and cooperation, shaping mindsets and agendas, and driving collective action. Join us and become a driver for positive change!
How To Apply|World Economic Forum WEF Latest Jobs In Geneva 2022
- Interested candidates are advised to Apply Online via clicking the link below;