Description Zong Grid Manager Jobs In Gwadar 2021
Zong Is looking for candidates based in Gwadar Balochistan for the position of Grid Manager. Zong Company is Pakistans one of the largest telecommunication company and also has the largest employment team as compared to other telecommunication companies in Pakistan.
- Grid Manager will be responsible for all major KPIs of Sales
- Business Development
- Mobile Broadband
- Trade Visibility
- Channel Universe Development
- Cell sites utilization in that particular Grid.
|Hiring Organization||Zong Company|
|Job Title||Grid Manager|
|Job Location||Gwadar, Pakistan|
|Experience||03 -to- 05 Years of experience|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
Duties & Responsibiities
- Concentrate on revenue growth from 3G and 4G sales including handset sales by deploying new smartphone shops and enhance the quality of existing retailers/ smartphone shops;
- To ensure quality of gross ads, 3G/4G gross add;
- To ensure Channel Expansion (SIM Selling, ML, VAS, MNP, MBB, ECATs, Postpaid) by identification of high potential areas within the grid;
- Ensure that timely purchase orders are placed by franchises to ensure availability of stock at all times.
- Customer Services
- Handle end-to-end complaint management, CSI monitoring, quality assurance and customer experience management at franchise;
- Visibility: coordinate for trade marketing activities regarding brand visibility, BTL activities, trade promotions, market splash, company product visibility, channel awareness, business development and special events in the territory.
- Identify untapped areas in the assigned territory and guide teams to increase retail penetration;
- Guide BDOs in planning sales routes;
- Prepare and submit sales forecast for sims, scratch cards, mini load & recharge on daily/weekly/monthly/basis for effective sales planning;
- Plan with Regional Sales Head localized sales promos in areas of low sales performance and low network utilization.
- Team Management & Supervision
- Ensure that staff and retailers are fully trained and equipped with company product knowledge;
- To make periodic visits to the market and ensure stock availability in the entire territory;
- To ensure that the channel partners stay abreast with all the developments in terms of SOP’s, discipline, targets and trade promotions.
- Responsible for availability of POS material at the outlets.
- Business Development
- Coordinate with the Marketing and Channel teams regarding BTL activities, trade promotions, business development and special events in the grid
- Collaboration with Technical Team
- Close collaboration with technology team in region for optimum utilization of network resources such as OPEX, Sites Availability, LTE High Utilization & 3G/4G Accessibility.
- Bachelors Degree from a reputable university.
- However MBA degree will be preferred.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience in Sales, Marketing, Corporate Sales, Business Development
General Skills & Expertise
- Time Management
- Good Presentation Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Computer-specific skills
Specific Skills & Abilities
- Sales Knowledge
- Business Acumen