Description GSK Area Sales Manager Sargodha Jobs 2021
GSK Pharmaceuticals has announced vacancies and looking for candidates for the positions of Area Sales Manager based in Sargodha, Punjab
|Hiring Organization||GSK Pharmaceuticals|
|Job Title||Area Sales Manager|
|Job Location||Sargodha, Punjab|
|Job Type||Full TIme|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
- Area Sales Manager
- ASM leads the Local Team (approx.2-3 resources) and ensures that the primary and secondary sales (VOL & VAL) targets are always met.
- It develops a ‘Market to a’ Market ‘strategy with SM and ensures the use of OTIF
- Controls the performance of eligible participants in the group, including direct reports, important accounts, and regular customers
- It uses all Sales agendas within Location limits
- Member of the Sales Field Execution Team working directly under the SM
- The work requires continuous external scanning of the ever-changing retail environment and brings the necessary internal changes to deal with these changes.
- Creating a robust business plan that captures location information and sales capacity for 2-3 years.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Know the location, market, and competition and know the channel and RTM architecture and what the I & Os keys are
- Participation in operational areas (Market Footing, distribution activities, comprehensive system understanding, customer management and team leadership)
- Statistics applicable: Daily and Weekly Monitoring Monitoring Tools to continuously monitor performance
- Hygiene Management: You must ensure payment of TTS (Incentive) as per SOP company with back and forward checks to ensure and control market price management.
- The sole responsibility of Primary Stock Management
- Call JBP and Distributor Financials for efficiency and intelligence
- Ensure the implementation of RTM applications in its area
- It oversees VOL delivery while providing reliable input for short-term forecast of S & OP incl. Risk & Ops
- In-depth information on Spearhead Principles to ensure performance according to KPIs
- Sets up and advises on targeted location segregation and closely monitors performance, initiating timely corrective actions
- Oversees SOP Primary and Secondary Management in line with the Company’s overall strategy.
- Treat the Cat. Wise / Brand Wise / SKU Intelligent volume delivery in conjunction with Channel’s / Geography Strategy.
- Ensure a Comprehensive Business Component for OTC and FMCG Compliant Compliance with Call National Strategy.
- Use Lead & Uninstall all presentations/launches and promotions in Local Stores
- Manage and Report on Shop Use in all stores by linking and communicating with the Sales team.
- He is responsible for overseeing and reporting on locked JBPs for TER and TEW.
- Maintain Professional Customer Management with all distributors for the purpose of conducting day-to-day operations at the local level.
- Lead all customer conversations at the local level to confirm winning business proposals.
- Leading Stakeholder Management through related framework functions and/or network integration with Channel ROM, Purchase Series, Comex Team, and Third Party vendors in general.
- Provide timely updates to the Geography (SM / ROM) Business Development Team and the resulting challenges at the Customer level.
- Minimum Bachelors (Sales & Marketing)
- 5+ Years of Experience in FMCG/OTC Sales
Required Skills & Expertise
- Strong Customer Relationship Management
- Strong Leadership & Team Management Skills
- Strong Negotiation & Customer Management Skills
- Strong Business Acumen and presentation skills