Description Latest HBL Jobs Karachi 2021
Habib Bank Limited HBL has announced vacancies and looking for candidates for the position of Senior Relationship Manager Retail Lending based In Karachi, Sindh
To ensure the smooth functioning of the assigned portfolio with maximum business development activities to generate new prospects for achievement of assigned targets in compliance with the Bank’s policies and regulations. Continuously monitor customer satisfaction and take proper measures and initiative to improve overall service level. Also, ensure proper housekeeping of the allocated portfolio including timely renewals of limits and recovery of dues/markup/commission from assigned credit portfolio.
- Senior Relationship Manager Retail Lending
|Habib Bank Limited HBL
|Senior Relationship Manager Retail Lending
|Graduate | Post-Graduate
|04 -to- 05 Years
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group
- Graduation / Post Graduation with preferably Finance Background
- 04 -to- 05 Years of experience in relevant area of field
Duties & Responsibilities
Business Development & Credit Initiation
- Performing marketing and business development activities to generate new targeted acquisition opportunities.
- For a complete overview of all Retail Product Products and Policies, Shop Loan services and details of available branding standards and all relevant service charges to share with customers so they believe they can maximize the best services offered by HBL.
- Timely Analysis and Providing Information and Credit Quality Documentation Documents to be developed by Credit Factory, make an in-depth analysis of the following: financial and market conditions, security/collateral, consumer technical expertise if required.
- Assess customer needs and structure / negotiate credit services/trade deals according to their requirements also attract bank salaries while containing risk factors at an acceptable level.
- In addition to the overall portfolio growth, we also strive to ensure the achievement of the specific objectives of a specific Retail Lending Product.
- Call regularly and call customers to ensure seamless service quality
- Host all HBL products and services to seize sales opportunities to get faster customer feedback for each category and improve customer service level
Data Collection, Document Completion & Analysis
- Review and analyze client finances, credit history, standing account for pre-authorization check-ups.
- Continuing to assess the operational risk of the business, taking into account economic, legal/regulatory changes, market conditions, policy/process changes, management restructuring and new technologies and informing the Debt Factory and manager properly for ease of authorization.
- Work as a liaison between customers and the Credit Factory from the time of credit registration until the final approval from senior management.
- Customer data collection including authorization documents before and after credit approval and termination of CAD
Compliance and Credit Risk Monitoring & House Keeping
- Ensure KYC / AML and other compliance with all regulatory / banking policies
- Generate client file files, and verify internal system integrity
- Monitoring/mitigation of portfolio risk.
- Monitor the use of funded and non-funded institutions to ensure the use of resources for authorized purposes only.
- Ensure that credit/borrowing activities are governed by the Bank’s credit policies and procedures.
- Update on the latest policies/laws of the State Bank of Pakistan and other regulatory bodies.
- Follow and monitor shared relationships to ensure satisfactory accounting practices, compliance with risk agreements and timely settlement of various credit-related issues.
- To take full advantage of the allocated portfolio and recommend timely advance warnings where necessary.
- Ensuring proper maintenance of the allocated portfolio which includes timely renewal of funds in accordance with bank policy, submission of stock reports and insurance policies where required.
- Timely receipt of payment/market / commission in the allocated credit portfolio
- Continuously monitor customer satisfaction and take appropriate steps and steps to improve the overall quality of service.
- Provide quality services to existing and potential customers.
- Regular communication with affiliate / support groups including Branch Network, Risk Management, CAD and CTP etc. to improve the overall TAT to provide the highest quality of service.