Description MCB Manager Enterprise Projects Management Jobs In Pakistan
MCB Bank is looking for candidates for the position of Manager Enterprise Projects Management based in Lahore Pakistan
The business Projects Manager coordinates and monitors the requirements of the framework and the progress of interim business projects. Manager Business Projects outlines how to make and make changes within set limits in order to achieve the best results, resolve any potential conflicts and minimize potential risks. Manager Business Projects maintains proper relationships with business clients and ensures that project results are understandable to management or the Steering Committee.
|Hiring Organization||MCB BANK|
|Job Title||Manager Enterprise Projects Management|
|Job Location||Lahore, Pakistan|
|Experience||4 Years of Experience|
|Job Type||Full TIme|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Integrate and assist in the successful implementation of projects, as assigned.
- Provide full support for cooperative activities as directed.
- Facilitate and facilitate the delivery of project objectives.
- Assign and monitor the work of technical staff, ensuring that project measures are in line with business objectives during and within the budget.
- Ongoing monitoring, evaluation, and reporting on project progress.
- Prepare and/or update project reports regularly and meet project objectives and delivery time.
- Lead the implementation of Project Component projects by highly active IT teams and Similar Coordination among project business participants.
- Oversees all project activities in all IT and Business Groups. Plan and plan project times and milestones using the appropriate tools and create and monitor project plans and build a detailed project plan.
- He conducts meetings with the project team to assess the situation and resolve issues as they arise.
- Meet with lT / Business teams to find solutions to problems.
- Provide assistance to IT team members with issues that require technical expertise or knowledge of complex systems.
- Track project activities and review project status in line with Business Technology standing.
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum 4 Years in Relevant field
- Coordination with Stakeholders, Relationship Management, Successful Implementation of Projects