Description GSK Regional HR Specialist Employee Relations Jobs 2021
GSK has announced vacancies and looking for candidates for the positions of Regional HR Specialist Employee Relations based in Karachi, Pakistan; Algiers, Algeria; Casablanca, Morocco; Tunis, Tunisia
Lead and support ER activities and HR investigations on case to case basis appropriately across the region. This includes managing end to end incidents and investigations, appropriate case reporting, decision making and stakeholder management at the regional or country level. The role will be required to be delivered within the Asia Pacific, Middle East, Africa and Russia-CIS time zones. As of now, it can be based out of any markets such as Morocco, Tunisia and Algeria.
|Job Title||Regional HR Specialist Employee Relations|
|Job Location||Karachi, Pakistan; Algiers, Algeria; Casablanca, Morocco; Tunis, Tunisia|
|Experience||Have Good Experience in the relevant area of the field|
|Job Type||Full Time / Temporary Basis|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
Duties & Responsibilities
- Independently manage the assigned case function, bring charges, both incidents and investigations to close on time.
- Manage key disaster-focused employee issues to ensure successful completion over a limited period of time and SLAs.
- Investigate HR and Employee Relations issues, including:
- Conducting investigative discussions.
- Produce complete research documents.
- Report writing and proposing remedial measures based on investigative sources.
- Analyze data from various reporting systems to ensure rapid progress in their cases.
- Stakeholder management as it relates to the case to ensure proper closure of the matter.
- Analyze and negotiate multiple employee levels and stakeholder feedback.
- Support for HR cases related to decision-making and the district disciplinary process for assigned cases
- Manage regional staff grievances and other ER issues in all assigned cases
- Communicate with and engage with business partners, Corporate ER teams, Compliance and Provide feedback on analyzing and reviewing human plans, policies, and procedures
- Assist in analyzing, identifying, designing, and reviewing human plans, policies, and procedures in order to maintain good working relationships with employees throughout the region, as required.
- Bachelor’s degree – business, law, human resources or any other relevant function.
- Generalist human resources and/or labour relations and demonstrated passion for employee relations, labour relations, investigations, or labour/employment law
- Prior experience in conducting investigative work, including dealing with associated interviews, investigative data analysis, and production of investigative documentation would be beneficial.
Skills Expertise & Abilities
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and supervision
- The experience of successfully prioritizing workload to meet work times and goals
- Prior knowledge of report preparation, explaining logical and accurate conclusions can be invaluable
- The ability to speak English fluently, both verbally and in writing, will be required.
- Proficiency in any other language from Asia Pacific and Middle East countries, including but not limited to Arabic, Hindi, Urdu, French, Chinese, Malay, would be a plus