|Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department Government of Punjab
|Professor of Cardiology
|MBBS, FCPS or MS or FRCS or MRCP
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group
Description Medical And Healthcare Education Government of Punjab Jobs 2022
Medical And Healthcare Education Government of Punjab Jobs 2022 applications are invited from candidates for appointment against the vacant post of Professor of Cardiology based in Rawalpindi Institute of Cardiology, Rawalpindi.
- Professor of Cardiology
- Total Vacancies – 01
- MBBS or equivalent medical qualification from an institute or university recognized by Pakistan Medical Commission and FCPS or MS or FRCS or MRCP or MD or Diplomat of American Board (General Surgery or Medicine, whichever is relevant to the respective specialty) or equivalent medical qualification from an institute or university recognized by the Pakistan Medical Commission with three years’ post-graduation practical experience in the respective specialty from a recognized institute”.
- Three (03) years teaching experience in the subject as Associate Professor or an equivalent position recognized by the PMC.
- Total teaching experience as Assistant / Associate Professor is not less than 8 years or 9 years teaching experience as Assistant Professor in a recognized institution.
Instructions & How To Apply
- Only retired Professor BS-20 or above up to the maximum age of 65 years can apply.
- Both Male/Female candidates having domicile of Province of Punjab are eligible to apply.
- The appointment will be on a contract basis for a maximum period of three years in one go and would automatically expire either upon the completion of the term of three years or attaining the age of 65 years or upon posting of a regular Professor of Cardiology selected through Punjab Public Service Commission, whichever is earlier.
- Application should be posted on prescribed proforma (available on http://ric.gop.pk/careers/) along with attested documents (CNIC, Domicile, Academic & Experience Certificates) to the Office of the Executive Director, Recruitment Section, Rawalpindi Institute of Cardiology, Rawal Road, Rawalpindi, on OR before 18.02.2022.
- This post is Rawalpindi Institute of Cardiology, Rawalpindi specific and non-transferable.
- Attested copy of Valid PMC/PM&DC Registration Certificate showing all medical degrees postgraduate qualifications therein and copy of experience certificate issued by the PMC/ PM&DC determining the eligibility for the post applied.
- Foreign qualification/experience must be recognized by PMC/PM&DC.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after the closing date will not be entertained in any case.
- Applicants must present original documents at the time of the interview.
- Persons already in Govt. Service should apply through proper channels.
- Authority reserve the right to cancel, increase or decrease the number of posts at any level according to requirement.
- The selection will be made on merit.
- The date and place of the interview will be communicat4ed after shortlisting.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to make sure before applying that they fulfil all the requirements of the rules relating to the post.
- For More Details visit WEBSITE