Description Mobilink Jazz Jobs In Karachi 2021
Mobilink Jazz has announced vacancies and looking for candidates for the positions of AML Analyst based in Head Office Karachi, Sindh
- AML Analyst
|Hiring Organization||Mobilink / Jazz|
|Job Title||AML Analyst|
|Job Location||Karachi, Sindh|
|Experience||02 – Years|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyze and process sanctions assessments in a range of various Regulations including OFAC, UNSC, EU, NACTA etc.
- Rate AML Notifications in the Activity Monitor program and confirm closure on the prescribed TAT.
- Customer account function reviews, statements, transactions and customer profile information that may result in an increase in unusual activity for internal stakeholders.
- Investigation and closure of all AML / CFT Notices with reasonable evidence and appropriate comments.
- Support timely reporting of all CTR and STR in a timely manner.
- Support Investigating high-risk clients and reporting where necessary.
- Ensure a detailed and prompt investigation of all AML / CTF incidents and control case resolution through internal and external communication.
- Reporting Suspicious Actions to Regulatory Bodies Between Time Credits and Obtaining documentary evidence of suspicious activity and ensuring effective record keeping of suspicious activity identified and reported to SBP FMU in accordance with the requirements of AML Act.
- Ensuring tasks assigned to the line manager.
Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business Administration and Economics etc.
- 2 – 3 years of total Banking Experience out of which experience of at-least 2 years of working with any Microfinance Bank is must.
Required Skills & Expertise
- Sound Knowledge of Branchless Banking
- High Level analytical research and investigative skill set including experience of transaction analysis
- Excellent planning and organizational skills – Strong PC skills (Microsoft Office with emphasis on Excel)
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Sound communication & interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure.