|Hiring Organization||Muslim Hands|
|Job Title||Executive Assistant|
|Job Location||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
Description Muslim Hands NGO Jobs In Islamabad 2022
Applications are being invited in Muslim Hands NGO Jobs In Islamabad 2022 for the position of Executive Assistant based in Islamabad, Pakistan.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide desk help to the Director.
- Meeting planning, agenda preparation, attendance coordination and taking accurate minutes and timely meetings of the Senior Management Team.
- Planning activities for SMT meeting diary, to ensure that they are well prepared for meetings.
- Track the remaining required actions for SMT members and remind them to complete them as required
- Managing the agenda of SMT meetings, liaising with SMT on priorities and ensuring that agenda items are organized accordingly.
- To complete the duties as required by the Director
- Manage email and other communications related to work activities and organization, often corresponding on behalf of the Director’s office.
- Look for any issues that require a quick SMT decision.
- Produce high-quality documents, summaries, reports and presentations (including external production where required)
- Keep work records and invoices in the director’s office.
- Liaise with the finance team to ensure that arrangements are made on time.
- Ensure that SMT meeting minutes and other forum documents are readily available to SMT members.
- Assess calls, queries and requests, and handle them where appropriate
- Meeting and greetings to guests at all levels.
- Schedule conference bookings, meetings and travel arrangements.
- Perform ad-hoc research work that may include online use, Muslim Hands MIS, Strategy Tracker etc.
- Any other duties as required by the Director.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Any relevant additional certification or diploma will be proffered
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of same the job.
Required Skills & Experties
- An upbuilding and enthusiastic approach
- A confident character who has experience working successfully at a young and high level
- A beginner who is free to work without supervision near the use of his effort; is able to identify ways to improve efficiency
- An experienced physician with excellent communication skills, both in writing and in speech. Being able to understand the quick connection to the British rise.
- Ability to quickly build good working relationships at all levels and successfully interact with internal/external contacts
- Demonstrates ingenuity and sophistication deals intelligently with confidential information
- Demonstrates attention to detail
- Good planning skills are essential as well as the ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Excellent management skills required with knowledge in designing and developing project management structures and tracking progress against landmarks
- Ability in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint to create high-quality content
- Flexible, flexible and robust, able to withstand the pressure of managing demands for a large amount of work and last days
- Excellent minute-by-minute skills, inclusion and the ability to minimize natural technology conversations