Description Muslim Hands Regional Operations Manager Jobs 2021
Muslim Hands Pakistan NGO’s Has announced vacancies and looking for candidates for the positions of Regional Operations Manager based in Quetta, Balochistan. This position is responsible to manage MH programs and projects at the Regional office level.
- Regional Operations Manager
|Hiring Organization||Muslim Hands|
|Job Title||Regional Operations Manager|
|Job Location||Quetta, Balochistan|
|Job Type||Full TIme|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the management and operation of regional projects and local offices in accordance with Muslim Hands policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Partner managers and stakeholders as agreed with senior management and departmental manager in the country office.
- Ensure timely achievement and quality of goals, objectives, and project outcomes
- Develop and maintain project management systems in-stadium offices while ensuring team productivity and commitment.
- Implement and manage education, funding, CPI, WASH, Health, livelihoods and all other projects assigned and linked to the country office.
- Development of project team skills through inclusion, timely information sharing and learning in different contexts and areas such as environment, gender and human rights.
- Implement monitoring systems at the local office, which includes regular visits and inspections of schools and MH projects and provide written reports to the national office.
- Facilitate the country’s office in developing and submitting accounting and financial reports to headquarters. This includes adjusting the input into MH progress reports in conjunction with the team leader.
- Among the program, administrative, administrative and financial needs of Muslim Hands and our financial partners.
- Manage all funds provided by MH in the most transparent and readable manner including ensuring compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Provide relevant courses, event reports, success stories at the national office to improve promotions and visibility at Pakistan and the Global level.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with local networks, partner organizations, stakeholders, beneficiaries, and strengthen reporting by sharing timely and accurate information.
- Ensuring that communities and other stakeholders include project implementation, monitoring, quality assurance.
- Identify staff needs and contact the relevant head of the department and HR department.
- Hiring staff in partnership with a leading leader in the national office.
- Prepare weekly activity reports and monthly progress reports to be sent to the national office.
- Any other job assigned to senior management.
- Master degree in Social/Managerial Sciences
- 6-7 years relevant experience.
Skills & Expertise
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Team building and conflict resolution
- Stress management and multitasking
- Awareness and sensitivity to local cultural norms and work ethics
- Knowledge of local language will be an asset.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint