|Job Title||ICAEW Trainee|
|Job Location||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Education||ACCA (minimum 12 papers passed with P6 – Advance Taxation paper passed)|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|How To Apply||Apply Online|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
Description PTCL ICAEW Trainee Job In Islamabad 2022
PTCL ICAEW Trainee Job In Islamabad 2022 PTCL is a Leading Telecom Company of Pakistan, serving its customer base all across the country and PTCL and looking for candidates for the position of ICAEW Trainee based In Islamabad Pakistan and candidates from Rawalpindi will be preferred.
- PTCL in collaboration with Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) offers an opportunity to students to complete their mandatory training period and to enhance their professional skills in a Corporate environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage key data, including creating, updating and deleting.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Operating on the SAP and Oracle platform
- Working with compensation data
- Make a shortlist of candidates based on knowledge, skills, abilities, and other factors before arranging for Candidate interviews interviewed by management standards.
- Scheduling their conversations and coordinating conversations
- Creating job postings and posting to workplaces
- Support in managing the process of performance management cycle, monitoring and finalization of annual reports
- Develop and review the annual evaluation process and guidelines and manage the evaluation process across all activities.
- Create tools and support materials to assist employees and their managers in their evaluation process
- Contribute to the evolution of IT Integrated Performance Management System
- Collect and analyze performance test results for all tasks
- ACCA (minimum 12 papers passed with P6 – Advance Taxation paper passed)
- Candidates from Rawalpindi/Islamabad preferred