|Hiring Organization||Population Welfare Department Government Of Punjab|
|Job Location||Lahore, Punjab|
|Education||Masters | B.A / B.com | Middle Pass|
|Experience||01 to 05 Years|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
Description Population Welfare Department Government Of Punjab Jobs 2022
Population Welfare Department Government Of Punjab Jobs 2022 Applications are invited to fill up the multiple positions in ADP Scheme titled as “ADVOCACY CAMPAIGN LEADING TO CALL OF ACTION SOCIAL AND BEHAVIOR CHARGE (2021 to 2024)” in Population Welfare Department, Punjab on a contract basis as per provisions contained in PC-1 of the said Scheme. The qualification, experience and other terms and conditions are as follows:
- Communication Specialist
- Total Positions – 03
- Masters | B.A/B .Com | Middle Pass
- 01 – 05 Years of relevant experience
- Age Limit – 21 -to- 40
Terms & Conditions
- The above referred posts are contractual, non-transferable and project based.
- No further age relaxation will be admissible.
- Candidates having domicile of Punjab shall only be eligible to apply for above referred posts.
- Candidates already working in Government/Semi-Government Organization should apply through proper channel and must produce NOC issued by their employer with the application.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for written test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Prescribed experience shall be counted after acquiring the requisite education qualification.
- The degrees should be issued by the HEC recognized University/Institutions. The equivalency 1 of Certificates/Degrees must be provided by the candidate duly approved by the HEC/Board
or any other issuing authority.
- The department reserves the right to increase/ decrease the number of post or reject any post or postpone or cancel the recruitment process or withhold the appointment at any stage without any notice.
Procedure for submission of Application Forms
- Candidate shall apply online by visiting National Testing Service (NTS) website
- Candidates shall submit duly filled in Application form (online), along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service, Copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs are to be sent directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application Form.
- Test fee shall be paid through 1 Link 1 Bill Participating Banks/ATM/Internet Banking/Mobile Banking/Easy Paisa/Jazz Cash/TCS Express Counters using 20 Digits Invoice numbers generated in your fee slip. Only 1 bill invoice payment will be accepted.
- The date of written test shall be communicated to the eligible/ short listed candidates only! through NTS.
- Incomplete applications or application received after due date or closing of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- Applications completed in all respect should reach NTS till — 04-02-2022.
- Roll number slips shall be uploaded on NTS website and test schedule shall be conveyed to 1 candidate by NTS at least one week before the test.
- In case of large number of candidates qualifying NTS test, Selection Committee reserves the right to decide upon any threshold marks ratio of candidate.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for final interview based upon result of NTS test, qualification and experience.
- Top 08 candidates will be called for interviews against every available seat.
- The age of the Candidate will be calculated on the last date of submission of application.
- Submission of fake documents or concealment of any fact will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- Candidate shall produce original documents, alongwith set of attested photocopies of all relevant documents at the time of interview.
- FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT: UAN: +92-51-844-4441, National Testing Service-Pakistan, NTS Headquarter: Plot No. 96, Street No. 4, Sector H-8/1 Islamabad.