Description PTCL Jobs In Islamabad 2021
Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited PTCL has announced vacancies and looking for candidates for the positions of Senior Manager HR Business Partner (North) based in Islamabad, Pakistan
- Senior Manager HR Business Partner (North)
|Senior Manager HR Business Partner (North)
|10 – 12 Years
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group
The Zonal HR Business Partner (HRBP) position partners with the North Zone senior leadership to develop and implement strategic people management practices. The role provides guidance to a team of individual contributors (HRBPs) and supports the Human Resources needs for all business units in the North Zone. This job provides consultative Human Resources guidance and the delivery of Human Resources processes and programs to the departments’ senior leaders. Zonal HRBP shall monitor the performance of direct reports and ensure Human Resources initiatives are designed and implemented at the department level.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead a team of active HRBP at the Zonal level and support the business in partnership with HRBP Regional.
- Direct the activities to the Zone.
- Build strong relationships with business leaders and with the rest of the Labor Party
- Analyzes styles and metrics in collaboration with HR CoE to develop solutions, programs and/or policies.
- Ensures compliance with local and organizational laws and regulations; identifies gaps, proposes and implements the necessary changes to protect against the risk
- Efforts by the Human Resources Department also run excellent customer service in partnership with senior leadership on complex issues
- Supports staff to deal with employee concerns raised by various response channels
- Manages complex and complex Human Resources projects in a variety of ways; provides status updates and reports to leaders
- It resolves labour relations issues, leads and participates in investigations
- It continually seeks opportunities to drive performance and processing development and results in positive changes in human management
- Oversees staff planning, talent review, sequencing planning, recruitment, and training
- Manages the performance of at least 4 or more direct reports. This includes but not limited to:
- Have regular individual and employee meetings to discuss performance / metrics and continuous improvement
- It ensures that team members understand business principles and recommends solutions
- Make strong recommendations to departmental leaders on staff performance regarding participation, development and performance reviews
- Provides guidance and an explanation of HR policy.
- Keep staff data up to date for the assigned business unit
- It manages staff performance which includes training and performance improvement programs and makes strong recommendations for staff diversity
- Performs other related tasks as assigned
- Masters Degree required in Business Administration, HR.
- At least 10-12 year’s of experience.