|Hiring Organization||Telenor Pakistan|
|Job Title||Manager Finance Transformation & ERP|
|Job Location||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Education||BSCS, ACCA, or Masters/Bachelor in Finance, MBA etc|
|Experience||Minimum 8+ Years|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
Description Telenor Pakistan Jobs In Islamabad 2021-22
Applications are invited in Telenor Pakistan Jobs In Islamabad 2021-22 and looking for candidates for the positions of Manager Finance Transformation & ERP based in Islamabad. The role of this position will be Financial Transformation & The Manager is responsible for managing and managing the ERP and related financial systems. This position will help to consider owners in managing financial processes and to identify opportunities for simplified and automated development and financial data management. This position requires the collaboration of a comprehensive financial team and ongoing monitoring of internal processes – identifying industry trends and opportunities to create value in order to increase financial performance and help build and sustain future financial work.
- Manager Finance Transformation & ERP
Duties & Responsibilities
- ERP management and administration
- Manage changes; is responsible for design, integration, documentation, and application
- Automation and simplification of business processes across the financial sector
- Design and manage the Robotic Automation (RPA) system
- User control: manage user security and user settings in ERP, ensuring information protection from accidental or unauthorized damage, removal and/or modification.
- Financial data management based on multi-stakeholder / control requirements
- Provide user support and ERP training, maintain a knowledge base across the user base and promote best practices in application applications.
- Working closely with financial systems and internal control teams to ensure the effective design and operation of systems, processes and controls provide a solid and stable environment.
- BSCS, ACCA, or Masters/Bachelor in Finance, MBA etc.
- 8+ years of relevant work experience
- Proven ERP management experience or relevant advanced degree
- Project and Change Management experience, PMP or relevant certification preferred
- Experience with SaaS applications/systems and knowledge of system design, development, implementation
- Leadership and team management skills
This position requires a solid knowledge of business / Financial processes and Accounting, as well as experience in designing / managing ERP systems and financial systems. You are a good candidate if you have a keen eye for detail and the ability to see a broader picture, meet challenges with enthusiasm, and embrace the opportunity to work collaboratively in a variety of organizations.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in ERP system and application management with a focus on ERP solutions
- You also have a strong understanding of the effective business processes of the ERP system
- Experience with SaaS applications/systems and knowledge of system design, development, implementation, user support policies and procedures
- Effective and technical design, implementation and evaluation of ERP emergence and related applications
- You are the contact leader for the ERP vendor and are responsible for coordinating all system updates, reporting and tracking technical issues, and overseeing system subscription management.
- You are responsible for ensuring internal security controls and information on ERP and related financial systems, integration / APIs.
Required Skills & Expertise
- Qualities of leadership and team player
- Strong analytical mind, detailed eye and problem-solving skills
- Automatic and easy natural driving
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks in the most critical situations
- Independent and Self-driving
- Strong Speaker and Presenter
- Leading and helpful training is automatic for you
- Proven ability to analyze and solve problems
- Guaranteed team cooperation, communication, team building, organizational skills and communication