|Hiring Organization||Finance Division Government of Pakistan|
|Job Location||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Education||Bachelors/Masters or relevant education|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Newspaper||Daily Jung Newspaper|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
Description Finance Division Government of Pakistan Latest Jobs 2022
Finance Division Government of Pakistan Latest Jobs 2022 We collect this current career opening notice from the Daily Jang newspaper on 25th January 2022. Applications are being invited under The Finance Division and looking to hire candidates for multiple positions and highly qualified, dynamic, and motivated professionals for its Program Management Unit PMU of Kamyab Pakistan Program & Economics & Financial Reforms Unit on a contract basis for a period of three years. based in Islamabad.
The PMU is needed the services of the Program Director, IT Manager, Finance Manager, and MIS Officer. Desired individuals can get detailed information regarding Job Descriptions, Jobs Responsibilities, Eligibility Criteria, and Application Procedures from the Finance Division website. Only eligible incumbents are requested to apply.
- Chief Information Officer
- Director General
- Finance Manager
- IT Manager
- MIS Officer
- Program Director
- Senior Manager
- Total Vacancies – 11
How To Apply
- Interested candidates should send their applications along with a copy of CNIC and a recent passport size photograph.
- Application Form is available to download on the Finance Division website https://www.finance.gov.pk/.
- Applications must be delivered to Section Officer (HR-IV), Room No. 129, “S” Block, Pak Secretariat, Finance Division, Islamabad within 15 days.
- Incomplete applications and those received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates fulfilling the laid down criteria will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the appointment process.
- In case of selection, candidates working in Government Departments or Autonomous or Semi-Autonomous Bodies will have to seek retirement/resignation before joining this assignment.