|Hiring Organization||KPK Intership Portal|
|Job Title||Young Professional Officer-VII|
|Job Location||Peshawar, KPK|
|Education||BS in LAW | Masters In Journalism|
|Monthly Stipent||25000/- Per Month|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
Description Internships In KPK 2022 | Apply Online
Internships In KPK 2022 | Apply Online applications are invited and looking for candidates for the positions of Young Professional Officer-VII internship programme based in Peshawar, KPK for KPK applicants only.
KP REVENUE MOBILIZATION & PUBLIC RESOURCE MANAGEMENT PROGRAM (KP Revenue Mobilization & Public Resource Management Program, Finance Deptt, KP
- Young Professional Officer-VII
- Total vacant slots – 05
- Bachelors Degree (4 Years) in Law
- Masters Degree in Journalism
Duties & Responsibilities
The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Revenue Mobilization & Public Resource Management Program should be known as a provider of an excellent Internship Program for young graduates.
- Definition of Internship:
Commitment to provide short-term supervised work experience usually related to a student’s specific field of study or career aspirations.
- The program will combine practical work experience with a structured learning experience through specific briefs aimed at achieving identified objectives of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Revenue Mobilization & Public Resource Management Program.
The Policy aims to help young graduates in different fields to develop their intellectual skills and provide them experience that encourage them to become contributing, caring members of their communities and also make them acquainted with functioning of the government machinery.